My gift to you this holiday season is five perfect gifts for the person who has everything. Just in time for you to realize that it is 10 days away from Christmas and perfectly timed to ensure that you can order today with rush shipping for arrival under the tree, here is my list of five gifts for the person who has everything.
- Monster Products: Anything Monster Products. Why? For the entrepreneur in your world they will love the inspiring story of founder Noel Lee’s experience getting left behind in the Beats by Dre deal. For the mommy in your world, she will appreciate the feminine styling and stunning beauty of the DiamondZ in rose gold. For the tween or teen in your world the bright N-Tune headphones are the perfect price point and come in colors guaranteed to please. The athlete in your world is going to fall in love with the iSport SuperSlim Wireless headphones that make even my toughest sweat session a breeze.
- Jord Wood Watches: Anything Jord Wood Watches. Yup. Literally anything here is sure to please the fussiest fashionista, divo daddy, or impossible to buy for grandparent. The highest quality watches made from the coolest variety of woods in both classic and modern styles. Personally, I adore the femininity of my Cora in Koa and Rose Gold. She has come with me to red carpet events, to the playground to play with my girls, and poolside lounging in the heat of the Las Vegas sun. Recently I gifted the daddy in my life a Dover in Ebony and Rosewood, which received rave reviews.
- White Teeth: Unless your impossible to gift recipient is rocking a brand new set of veneers, the gift of a brighter, more youthful smile is a gift that they will appreciate every day of the year. Smile Brilliant offers the same teeth whitening that takes an hour in your dentist’s chair, but from the comfort of your own home. I did quick impressions in my kitchen, mailed them in, and received my custom trays back within a week. After just a few treatments I was rocking a smile that garnered me all kinds of compliments.
- Bow & Drape: Personalized everything. From dog sweaters to human sweaters to cushions for your couch and even custom Sriracha, Bow & Drape allows you to customize your gift to the recipient. Thanks to the real time service at Nordstrom I currently own one that says “Fabulous Magical Unicorn” and another with “Goal Digger”, both completed within an hour. At $58 for a fully customized sweater, this is an affordable gift sure to put a smile on everyone you love.
- Drive FAST: One of my favorite highlights of this year was experiencing the Richard Petty driving experience first hand in the heat of the Las Vegas summer. My ride along felt like it was over in a second, but it was a fantastic opportunity to get up close and personal with what Nascar drivers experience every day. At just $59 for a ride along this is an affordable gift that will be unforgettable.
*Full disclosure: I did receive a complimentary ride along from the Richard Petty experience, some fabulous Monster Products headphones, Smile Brilliant teeth whitening, and my watches in exchange for my honest opinion. And that candid opinion is that I would pay for all of them in a red hot second because I loved them.